- 1.01- Reset The Workspace – If things look really strange when you launch Photoshop, reset the worskpace.
- 1.02- Customize the Workspace – Learn where everything is, how to access hidden gems, and how to customize the layout.
- 1.03- Saving your Workspace – It’s the Lexus seat of software. Personalize your interface!
- 2.01- Manual Levels and Histogram **- Sometimes Auto corrections don’t work with specific files. Here’s why and how to fix yourself!
- 2.02- Cropping Images **-Crop out the torn edge of an old photo and the scanner bed to help clean up edges.
- 3.01- Designing for Print – Designing for print requires a different setup than screen- know the difference!
- 4.01- About Copyright – Copyright law is actually really cool- check out why!
- 5.01- Set Up Your Document – Setup your document for print, but keep all your image edit tools by speaking photoshop’s native language!
- 6.01- Everything You Need is In Your Pocket -You don’t need to spend a ton of cash to start doing original digital art! Master selections and bring in a cell phone image!
Indesign Sample Videos
- 1-01 Meet Your New Partner :: Getting to know the interface
- 1-02 Let your Colors Bleed :: Setting up a new document, multiple pages
- 1-03 How many ways can I do one task? :: Meeting a few of the work crew (aka tools):: Frame, Pen, Gradient Swatch, Free Transform
- 2-01 Getting our Brains In Gear :: Setting up our workspace
- 2-02 Creating the Architecture for the Layout :: Setting up the cover document
- 3-01 The Client’s Requests :: Reviewing the job, expectations
- 4-01 I SPY Something Eye Catching! ::Looking at Objectives & Examples
Premiere Video Samples
- 1.1- AUDIENCE– purpose, audience and audience needs for preparing video (voice)
- 1.2 RELEVANT to the project purpose and appropriate for the target audience
- 1.3 copyright rules
- 2.0 Downloading Media
- 2.1 File Management
- 3.1 Importing media assets (repeat) *Ctrl + i = Import
- 4.1 Interview Introduction (note new project/import/new sequence)
- 5.1 Ken Burns Project Setup
Dreamweaver Sample Videos
- 101- The Design Process The design process… Don’t leave home without it! **
- 102- Client Goals Discovering what the Client actually wants for the project. **
- 103- Site Needs Vary The kind of site they want makes a HUGE impact on what they expect. **
- 201-Dreamweaver Interface I’m putting the interface IN YOUR FACE! **
- 202- Create Pages Create your first web page! **
- 301- Fireworks Intro A cool tool not for fools **
- 401- Links Reach out and grab someone next to ya! **
- 501- Page Structure The important parts (even the private ones) **
- 601- CSS Intro CSS is causing a division, and also removing one. **
- 701- Rich Media Rich media. It’s Rich. **
- 801- Intro A Map to the Entire Internet is in this video **
- 901- Hit Your Target Did you hit your target? **